Sunday, July 1, 2012

52 WOCC - Week 27 - Cadmium Red

Cadmium Red, on my screen, looked kind of like a hot-pink-ish-red. So I went with that. 

This look makes no logical sense at all... and yet I'm totally digging it.





*****
Credits
*****
Hair: Catwa - Hayfa - Dark Night
Skin: Dream Ink - Jin
Bodysuit: [Claimed] - Leopard Latex Suit
Boots: SLink - Tall Leather Thigh High Boots - Black
Wings: [INU-YA] Black Wings - Small
Collar: SiniStyle - Raven Collar
Scenery: Tableau Vivant - Lake Bodom

5 comments:

  1. WOW no sense but GORGEOUS... Love these photos, you look awesome, scary but sensual lol stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, these shots are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wicked concept! Love the set and the bodysuit!
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a seriously fabulous set of photos, stunning, some of the best shots I've seen in the whole challenge - I LOVE your look, and I have to go visit that location too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies, and Fledge- I'm ... speechless. Thank you! Also, the location is just my house, but the Tableau Vivant scenery is a photo box they make, and they give you like, 12 poses with it, that you can put where you want.

    ReplyDelete