Saturday, April 14, 2012

52 WOCC - Week 16 - Bright Turquoise

I scoured my closet for something turquoise this week... and I shopped like a mad woman, before realizing, duh, one of my favourite outfits is bright turquoise.

This is one of those absolute WIN creations by Quality Designs. 

One of my RP characters is the owner of an Opium Den- she dresses exotically, has an eastern accent, and pays minute attention to the details. This dress fit that persona, perfectly.




*****
Credits
*****
Hair: Analog Dog - Tangled - Wonder
Skin: Dream Ink - Jin
Outfit: Quality Designs - Shayana - Turquoise
Bracelets & Earrings: {mE} - Lillium - dark gold
Collar: AlienBear - Mimmi Gold White

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully luxurious outfit! And very sexy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Jade really cool persona and outfit! Very exotic :P
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete